Our case studies showcase some of the brilliant work that organisations around Australia are undertaking to transform their work practices as they work towards optimising their organisation through digital accessibility. Whether their program of work starts with a digital accessibility maturity assessment, an accessibility audit of their website or training their employees in how to create accessible content, what is clear is the practical approach recommended by Media Access Australia ensures the greatest and best outcomes are achieved from each project and program of work.
These case studies are only a small sample of our work with clients that spans many industries and organisation types. If you think your organisation could benefit from working with our team of specialists, please contact us for an obligation-free discussion.
- Case Study: Our Watch Ltd adopts accessible communications to further its mission
- Case study: Media Access Australia delivers intensive web accessibility training to Saudi Arabian technology firm Tamkeen
- Case study in how to implement accessible content principles in your organisation.
- Case study in implementing organisation wide change through education.
- Case study in training local councils how to create accessible documents.